“Sorry the number you have called is not available at this time.” 📱
Is your doll still stuck using iPhone 6 or Samsung S7? Well, it’s time to give your dolls a new phone. Keep them in trend with this DIY PHONE FOR YOUR DOLLS! ❤
Choose from the wide range of latest mobile phones, from iPhone 7 and Samsung S8, all in their different colors! Just follow these simple steps:
- Save the photo below and then print. (You could adjust the photo size depending on your doll’s size 😉)
- Cut your chosen phone (the front and the back) (Choose from these different colors 📱)
- Glue or paste your cut out phone (the front and the back) into a piece of card board or cardstock then cut your card board or cardstock onto the shape of your phone.
- Glue both pieces together (the front and the back)
- This is not necessary but if you want, glue a piece of clear plastic into your phone to make the phone screen look more realistic 💞
DIY Phone for your dolls printable below:
*I just searched those phones on google then resized and compiled them all for my fellow doll collectors. I do not own any rights on those phones. 🤚
LOOK! My Barbie is enjoying taking a selfie on her new iPhone 7+ Red ❤📱
Hmmmm. Any suggestions what should I get on the App Store? 🤔
Say Cheese! 🧀 Selfieeeee!
Go treat your dolls into these fab new iPhones and Samsungs! Start creating one now for them! If you did create one, post it on IG and tag me up @daywbarbie I’d love to see your new phones! 📱❤❣ Don’t forget to share this DIY craft on your fellow dolly friends! 👄
unicorn kisses and farts,
k taking selfies with his forever fab Barbie friend 📷